Wednesday 2 July 2014

Boys' afternoon and Buffet dinner at Wynn's with Erin.

Damian and the boys came back very excited from their afternoon at a rifle range, thinking it was the best afternoon ever. Damian got to fire a WW11 MP40, P38 and M1, and Joseph an M249SAW, an M 4, a Beretta M9 and a Remington 700.  Finbarr joined in too (much to my dismay), with a Ruger MK3 with laser sights, and a Ruger 10/22.  I'm sure those numbers must mean something to many people but not to me! I'd rather they'd done just about anything else, but I know it's a boy thing and they had a great time.

My high school friend, Erin Moston, and I had worked out we were going to be in Las Vegas for one night at the same time, so had to make the most of the opportunity!! I met Erin at her hotel for a drink as she was going to be going to a show later that evening. Unfortunately loans went astray so luckily for us Erin was able to join us for dinner at the Wynn's buffet - the kids' special request. It was worth going just to see the Wynn's hotel - amazing and very Vegas, but quite pretty rather than tacky!!  The kids got our money's worth on the buffet (quite amazing to see what they choose to eat when left to their own devices)!!  It was great to catch up with Erin - how much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment